Once you receive your UAN number and member id, visit UAN Member Portal of EPFO http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in. You also require mobile number/mobile for receiving authorization pin. Below are steps for UAN Activation-
- Open http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in in a web browser, preferable IE (7.0 or above), Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Just below the login form, on right hand side there is a link- Activate Your UAN, click on this link.
- Select check box which says I Have Read and Understood the Instructions. Post selection a form will open.
- Now in this form enter your 12 digit UAN number, mobile number. Now enter your Member Identification Number (Member id) details. Enter captcha string and then click on get pin.
- You will receive authorization pin on your mobile number, check I Agree and enter the PIN and then click on submit.
- After submit you will receive your user id and password on mobile.
- Post login you may update your details.
Note for UAN Activation
- Single mobile number will be used for singe UAN Activation.
- Post UAN Activation you may view e-passbook for member ids which are linked with UAN. If you donít find e-passbook for any of your member id, link it first.
- Facility of e-passbook is not provided for members of establishment having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.